Newest member to the family

Little Hooker

Hey guys,

Jus turned a certin age ( i keep that to my self ) recently and a few good freinds gave my a gave voucher at the local fishing store. The out come is...post-6068-086687500 1308735946_thumb.jpg Shimano ci4 thunnus 4000 bait runner matched with a browning 7'6 4 to 8kg.

Never heard of this brand apart from making guns back in the day :huh: but when we loaded up it really impressed me. I acutally choose this over a Nitro magnum butt due to the softer tip and a nicer bend plus the cheaper price did add to my choice too :P . And another bouns, its a 5 piece travel rod that comes with a case!! :thumbup:

It will have 20lb PP braid and main use will be bait fishing. Tho im sure it will do well when inshore kings are back on during the summer.

What you reckon guys??

Edited by Little Hooker

fishingphase, dont stalk me pls! :P

Did have a outing last week and put some blood on it. Tho it was only fat slimmies that were biting, It sure was cool in free spool mode. Makes life abit easier! Hopefully next outting something with abit more grunt slams my rod.

Well ladies and gentlemen he wants to keep his age to him self so dont look at this profile lolol

Nicely balanced outfit... id be looking forward to using it.

So how many of us went straight to his profile? :biggrin2: