1131 Pacific Hwy

Cowan NSW 2081

Email: craig@huettmarine.com.au

Phone: (02) 9456 1444

Trading Hours

Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm

Saturday 8.30am to 3pm

Sunday closed

Craig can also be contacted by personal message on this forum by using member name Huey@Huett Marine

HUETT MARINE CENTRE

www.huettmarine.com.au

Mr Craig Huett

1131 Pacific Hwy

Cowan NSW 2081

Trading Hours

Saturday 8.30am to 3pm

Sunday closed

Craig can also be contacted by personal message on this forum by using member name Huey@Huett Marine

yeah craig it is a J35ELCCR i believe it is a 1984 model thanks

Edited by bignev

yeah craig it is a J35ELCCR i believe it is a 1984 model thanks

Hi, no that is a 1988 model due to the "CC" in the model number and the engine cowl rubber is available and costs $37. Pretty good for a 23 year old engine, not sure how many other brands even have 23 year old engines still running let alone being able to get rare parts for it like cowl rubber.

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi, no that is a 1988 model due to the "CC" in the model number and the engine cowl rubber is available and costs $37. Pretty good for a 23 year old engine, not sure how many other brands even have 23 year old engines still running let alone being able to get rare parts for it like cowl rubber.

Cheers,

Huey.

thanks craig so where abouts can i order it from thankyou

• 1 month later...

HUETT MARINE CENTRE

www.huettmarine.com.au

Mr Craig Huett

1131 Pacific Hwy

Cowan NSW 2081

Trading Hours

Saturday 8.30am to 3pm

Sunday closed

thanks craig i purchased the cowling seal through your company service and delivery was great thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Good to hear Nev and is this the same engine you asked about the compression because as I mentioned via that model number you have a 1988 model, but still that head gasket service would be a good idea.

Cheers,

Huey.

Good to hear Nev and is this the same engine you asked about the compression because as I mentioned via that model number you have a 1988 model, but still that head gasket service would be a good idea.

Cheers,

Huey.

sorry i didnt get back to you before this but it was a typo error it is a 1984 model J35ELCRR i did purchase the cowling rubber through your company service was great item price and delivery excellent my compliments to your staff thanks :thumbup::yahoo: