Landbased help

Keegz

Where is a goodspot to target either snapper ,trevally, flathead that type of thing landbased?

Looking to head somewhere this week

Also when suggesting a spot may you add how to fish it like line class,hooks, sinker etc

Any tips or spots appreciated

Cheers boys

Clifton Gardens with mainly bait. You get salmon, bonito, tailor, kingies, snapper, trevally, bream and flatties here. Kingies might be hard but its a popular landbased spot!

Buy loaf of white bread, scoop out the white part, get rid of the crust, if your hungry, eat it.

Get a bucket with about 10 litres of water, mash the bread white thru your fingers until there's nothing left, adding cap full and no more than a cap full of tuna oil will make it way better. Then use a plastic scoop of some sort and throw out a little scoop every 5 minutes.

Or if you have around $30 you can get a refillable plastic burley bucket and a length of rope and a couple of bags of pre made burley, I use a half and half mixture of the ultra bite stuff with the cheaper stuff, iv noticed recently they've been putting alot of useless filler that dosnt filter thru the burley bucket, like corn and other chunky materials.

Buy loaf of white bread, scoop out the white part, get rid of the crust, if your hungry, eat it.

Get a bucket with about 10 litres of water, mash the bread white thru your fingers until there's nothing left, adding cap full and no more than a cap full of tuna oil will make it way better. Then use a plastic scoop of some sort and throw out a little scoop every 5 minutes.

Or if you have around $30 you can get a refillable plastic burley bucket and a length of rope and a couple of bags of pre made burley, I use a half and half mixture of the ultra bite stuff with the cheaper stuff, iv noticed recently they've been putting alot of useless filler that dosnt filter thru the burley bucket, like corn and other chunky materials.

I had a decent burley where i used the white bread bits, burley pellets, a touch of tuna oil and enough water to make a bit mushier then a paste. The stuff is deadly, rather than it floating away, it sits in one spot and slowly sinks down. The ammount of trevally, breams, leathers and other species go crazy.

Give this spot a go,

post-9366-046821000 1309909768_thumb.jpg

The Burley that everyone has described are the way to go

as far as hooks are concerned use long shank hooks or bait holders size 4 should be enough.

and little to no weight on the sinker,

Bait's can be squid strip, yakka pieces, prawns just experiement and see how you go.

Regards,

Nathan