Bellambi and that fish

davido

In the afternoon, I decided to go for a fish on Bellambi Jetty with my mate. Got to the jetty around 4pm, tried a few different rig setups on our light rods using prawns but I ended up using wash rig. for around 2 hours, while I was reeling in to recast BAM! Got hooked, drag was going nuts, had to adjust it abit to start reeling in. A few minutes later I finally won, having no net I decided to have my mate pull it up and winch it onto the jetty but the the line broke :ranting2:

I estimated the fish to be around 35-40cm seeing as we had a good look at it. Pretty pissed that happened but I learnt my lesson and I should of brought a net.

The yesterday I fished windang and hooked a pretty sizeable fish and had a 4min fight before the fish got the line snagged on rocks. So a bit depressed this week but can't wait to fish again!!

Davido

In the afternoon, I decided to go for a fish on Bellambi Jetty with my mate. Got to the jetty around 4pm, tried a few different rig setups on our light rods using prawns but I ended up using wash rig. for around 2 hours, while I was reeling in to recast BAM! Got hooked, drag was going nuts, had to adjust it abit to start reeling in. A few minutes later I finally won, having no net I decided to have my mate pull it up and winch it onto the jetty but the the line broke :ranting2:

I estimated the fish to be around 35-40cm seeing as we had a good look at it. Pretty pissed that happened but I learnt my lesson and I should of brought a net.

The yesterday I fished windang and hooked a pretty sizeable fish and had a 4min fight before the fish got the line snagged on rocks. So a bit depressed this week but can't wait to fish again!!

Davido

Davido sorry to hear that :1badmood::1badmood: as they say though

they come in threes so watch out on your next hook up

chris.