PB whitting

albys12345

Nice whiting, good eating but so little meat on them, have to catch like 8 to get a good feed, i reckon

I gotta disagree there Eastwood. I fillet mine, and I'm not scared of a dinner plate. I couldn't eat more than 3 or 4 that size filleted.

If you can polish off 4 whole whiting like that, you'll be scratching your belly like a big ole contented lion seal. Let alone 8 !!

But then again, you might be a 150kg eating machine.

When they get up to that size ( I'd guess 40-42cm ), they have a good amount of meat on them.

Mind you, not like a jewie :biggrin2:

Edited by Rosco 1

I'm not a big guy but i can eat 2 large pizzas by myself and 4 whiting ain't enough for me =p

Don't know where you put it, I'm 95kg and struggle with one large pizza.

Nice whiting by the way hookedonit.

I'm not a big guy but i can eat 2 large pizzas by myself and 4 whiting ain't enough for me =p

G'day Eastwood,

What a healthy appetite you have.

Not a big guy but can eat two pizzas (I'm thinking family size, deep pan, not small, thin-n-whimpy size).

I fillet my fish too and one fish of 42cm is enough plus salad.

Summer in the bay produces it's fair share of nice whiting while bream fishing so meeting your dinner quota isn't overly difficult.

Winter is a bit different - a bit harder to meet your quota, especially after heavy rain...

If you don't quite meet your quota, you coulf fillet what whiting you did catch and make two pizzas out of them..... :biggrin2:

Tony

G'day Eastwood,

What a healthy appetite you have.

Not a big guy but can eat two pizzas (I'm thinking family size, deep pan, not small, thin-n-whimpy size).

I fillet my fish too and one fish of 42cm is enough plus salad.

Summer in the bay produces it's fair share of nice whiting while bream fishing so meeting your dinner quota isn't overly difficult.

Winter is a bit different - a bit harder to meet your quota, especially after heavy rain...

If you don't quite meet your quota, you coulf fillet what whiting you did catch and make two pizzas out of them..... :biggrin2:

Tony

LMFAO :074::074::074:

Hey guys,just a quick report.

headed out the hacking yesterday before work and picked up this nice whitting on a popper

Like the other comments, freakin genious pulling that on a popper in the dead of winter!!! I really pull my poppers out around the Hacking and BB until late November...