Lake Lyell?

brendan992

Hey Guys,

Im heading out to Lake Lyell this arvo for the weekend, i have never been there before and was just wondering what the fishing is like and what would be the best way to fish it. If anyones been out there and has any tips i would appreciate it.

Cheers,

Slimymac

Will you be boat or landbased?

Got a house on the lake but never done much boat fishing. Plenty of shore based mainly with powerbait. Simple rig of running ball sinker to swivel with light trace and small hook to single piece of powerbait (fluoro green worked best). Have caught one or two flat lining tassie devils but thats about the extent of my boat fishing up there.

Water level still very good up there too.

Cheers

Caine

post-6253-062375000 1312521645_thumb.jpg

Will you be boat or landbased?

Got a house on the lake but never done much boat fishing. Plenty of shore based mainly with powerbait. Simple rig of running ball sinker to swivel with light trace and small hook to single piece of powerbait (fluoro green worked best). Have caught one or two flat lining tassie devils but thats about the extent of my boat fishing up there.

Water level still very good up there too.

Cheers

Caine

Thanks heaps for the info mate! Ill be a mix of boat and landbased. Im heading out to pick up some power bait now and a couple of tassies to try as well.

• 4 weeks later...