Fishing Port Hacking (late post)

Csaba

It's a little late, but since it has become my personal best, I might as well brag about it.

Fishing the Hacking (25/07), launched around 6am and right away there were several bust-ups. A very aggressive school of Salmon and I popped the cherry on my $1.39 Chinese lure. A great way to start the morning. As for weather, calm, glassy, no wind, no waves absolutely perfect.

Decided to take the action outside towards Shark Island. Had a go around the area but did not get anything. Back in we went for the time of our lives haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

I was using pilchards but was not getting any results. Made the switch to plastics and hooked up to a porker of a flatty (~78CM). The thing fought all the way into and out of the net....I managed to net the beast and lift it into the yak when it just flopped and jumped out of the net back into the water....bye bye.....or so I thought. She was still on and I had a second chance at making this catch official and did it. It was released to fight another day. Overall, great day and I recorded my PB for a Flathead.

post-13847-032092400 1312706536_thumb.jpg

post-13847-097039000 1312706540_thumb.jpg

post-13847-084735300 1312706546_thumb.jpg