Dear admin - Fishraider Iphone app?

PRED-ATOR

G'day Admin,

Went and bought my self an iphone on the weekend,

Can we get an iphone app?

One that will let us take pics of fish and capture info like, outside temp, barometric pressure e.t.c

Also which will let us give updates and stuff so we can see what other Raiders are fishin in the area.

Just a seggestion, is it possible?

Cheers, Stan

G'day Admin,

Went and bought my self an iphone on the weekend,

Can we get an iphone app?

One that will let us take pics of fish and capture info like, outside temp, barometric pressure e.t.c

Also which will let us give updates and stuff so we can see what other Raiders are fishin in the area.

Just a seggestion, is it possible?

Cheers, Stan

Yes a fishraider app .......would love it

For the moment most of us use Tapatalk to access the forum - I find it very good and I noticed this week there are a few add ons. There is now a password lock on it so if you are a mod or admin it adds a level of safety in case someone picks up your phone.

This app can take the pic and post it too.

Yes a fishraider app .......would love it

For the moment most of us use Tapatalk to access the forum - I find it very good and I noticed this week there are a few add ons. There is now a password lock on it so if you are a mod or admin it adds a level of safety in case someone picks up your phone.

This app can take the pic and post it too.

That sounds pretty cool i might get that app. As if im not on fishraider enough lol

Cheers

I just noticed tapatalk now has geotags so it will let others know where you are when you post. Haven't tried it yet but it may help in seeing which other raiders are fishing in your area. Wondering how we can use it in the forum... Maybe setup a live chat room or something along those lines.