NIce reds

GregL

With nice reports of reds down south of Sydney we had to go explore. With a pretty gusty westerly it was a lumpy ride running down the coast in the Contender at 30kns, took us about 1.5hrs from Hunters Hill to just south of the Hump. The first few drifts didn't produce much so a quick call to a local had us running further south a few more miles and bites happened pretty much straight up. Gotta love local knowledge!

There was a few dropped fish but in the end we got 5 nice keepers and a great bag of squid from a few quick drifts out the front of the Hacking on the way back home :thumbup:

Great day, top feed and plenty of the usual ribbing though out the day.

G

post-3563-062560500 1313277389_thumb.jpg

post-3563-075695200 1313277438_thumb.jpg

Congrats on some nice nobbys fellas.cant beat fresh snapper and squid.what lure/plastic did the most damage? Well done,cant wait to read about your NEXT session. Btw.greg,have you been chasing jew on the parra lately,any around? Cheers johnny.

With nice reports of reds down south of Sydney we had to go explore. With a pretty gusty westerly it was a lumpy ride running down the coast in the Contender at 30kns, took us about 1.5hrs from Hunters Hill to just south of the Hump. The first few drifts didn't produce much so a quick call to a local had us running further south a few more miles and bites happened pretty much straight up. Gotta love local knowledge!

There was a few dropped fish but in the end we got 5 nice keepers and a great bag of squid from a few quick drifts out the front of the Hacking on the way back home :thumbup:

G

Outstanding reds :thumbup::thumbup: Congratulations.

Cheers dudes

Lures that did the damage, Gulp 4" single tail grub in smoke, I think Browney got his on a jerk shad and the others were on the Duel Salty Rubbers.

We only scored 1 coota for the day, maybe they are sitting in the deeper water. We were fishing the 30m line.

Haven't fished for jews for over a week. Richard was off the harbor for a bit as he was in the Bets GF comp on the harbor and had prefish ban on.

We went trouting last weekend. I had a work thing on out at Bathurst on Saturday so it worked out nicely, only problem I donuted Friday and Richard got 4 I think. Saturday before work we snuck out for another quicky, another 4 for Richard and I got 2.

During the week I have been trying to get some gars again. Only problem is the bloody tailor. Every time the gars come into the burley the tailor come in and nail them, the gars are so skittish it's hard to get them to bite after that!

Might be time to go target the tailor then=)

Greg

G

Wow nice reds Greg,

Sounds like a great day out

Cheers