lowrance elite 5x dsi

pappy

hi has anybody got or have seen the elite 5 x dsi working on the water if so are they as good as lowrance say they are .thanks pappy

i got the standard greyscale mark 5 dsi

and i reckon its awesome i reckon for the money youll find it hard to get better

and the colour one would be even better

cheers

Hi Pappy, we have fitted these units and I have used them in the water.They are good units and very well priced to get down imagining, but personally I would either spend the extra and get the HDS-5 unit with structure scan to give both SI and DI, liek in the picture above or the HB equivelant. The reason being the Elite DSI can only look down in down imagining mode and not both 2D and DI which sometimes is very handy.

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi Pappy, we have fitted these units and I have used them in the water.They are good units and very well priced to get down imagining, but personally I would either spend the extra and get the HDS-5 unit with structure scan to give both SI and DI, liek in the picture above or the HB equivelant. The reason being the Elite DSI can only look down in down imagining mode and not both 2D and DI which sometimes is very handy.

Cheers,

Huey.

thanks huey will have a look at the hds 5 . pappy