Brown Trip Three Boats

Basil D

I Rang chris kept nagging him about Monday been a good day out and kept checking the weather Like a kid wanting his sweets and when Monday came around it was on, I then Rang a friend of mine Bill and in turn his rang his mates and three Boats going out, safety in numbers and loads fun bagging each other over the way and bragging about who is catching the first etc.

Bill brags first on the 2 way first saying Blue eye onboard Before his mate cries out I got one, 20kg :1yikes:

As for me and chris, 1 Gemie out seven to start the day, the other six been sharked or sealed :1yikes:

we managed two good sized Gemies each and chris got the two Blue eye on one line, hi fives all round.

Chris dropped the electric reel down and the line goes slack and I was thinking Jackets? Chris no Jackets out here mate? anyway starting reeling the line in and it wont Budge? from lost gear to snagged? Chris ties the line on the rod tie down point and we drive away but the line keeps coming with us :1yikes:

Now the from lost line, to snagged? to Mako time :yahoo: 1 hour fight and I had turn on him as well :biggrin2: we Bring him in, the shark takes one run and straight at the boat ramming it looking at me rolling his eyes :1yikes: :1yikes:.

In the end we had a decent feed and let Him go, headed back late after a good day we squided around for 20 minutes for one before heading home smashed and sore but smile on my face, Best trip Ive ever had :yahoo:

A while ago a post wes here on electric reels I disagreed with them then took it back after thinking about it, Chris says Im a woos if I dont have one drop without it, NO WAY and thank goodness for them, I happy to be a woos if bottom bouncing browns and use those electric reels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JOCznuI1m0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsc3FTuSfaI

post-8352-094517000 1313444505_thumb.jpg

post-8352-049970100 1313444516_thumb.jpg

post-8352-074079000 1313444625_thumb.jpg

post-8352-088344000 1313444731_thumb.jpg

Edited by Groper

I Rang chris kept nagging him about Monday been a good day out and kept checking the weather Like a kid wanting his sweets and when Monday came around it was on, I then Rang a friend of mine Bill and in turn his rang his mates and three Boats going out, safety in numbers and loads fun bagging each other over the way and bragging about who is catching etc.

Bill brags on the 2 way first saying first Blue aboard Before his mate cries out I got one, 20kg :1yikes:

As for me and chris, 1 Gemie out seven to start the day, the other six been sharked or sealed :1yikes:

we managed two good sized Gemies each and chris got the two Blue eye on one line, hi fives all round.

Chris dropped the electric reel down and the line goes slacked and I was thinking Jackets? Chris no Jackets out here mate? anyway starting reeling the line in and it wont Budge? from lost gear to snagged? Chris ties the line on the rod tie down point and the line keeps coming with us :1yikes:

Now the from lost line, to snagged? to Mako time :yahoo: 1 hour fight and I had turn on him as well :biggrin2: we Bring him, the shark takes one run and straight at the boat ramming it looking at me rolling his eyes :1yikes: :1yikes:.

In the end we had a decent feed and let Him go, headed back Home late after a good day we squided around for 20 minutes for one before heading home smashed and sore but smile on face, Best trip Ive ever had :yahoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JOCznuI1m0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsc3FTuSfaI

Glad you enjoyed deep sea fishing basil , let you in on a secret though it becomes addictive.

chris.

WooHoo !

The three amigos got out there and bounced the bottom.

On a week day too.

No weekend warriors to drift 3m from you in a limitless ocean...

So did you guys get on the radio and and abuse eachother for crossing eachothers burley trail ?

You should have bcos it seems to be the protocol used there these days.

If you're not abusin, you ain't browns fishin !

Very nice fish boys.

A blue eye is a prize

at any size

for sore eyes.

This site is becoming like a fishing dating site.

...except this is all good clean fun, and we respect eachother in the morning....

Tony

PS .

Chris, in your photo of the blue-eye in your garage, you look like you're saying "LOOK AT 'EM ! Yeah read 'em and weep baby.....yes they're real, they're real - don't believe me ? Feel them....yes I TOLD you I could catch blue eye so don't hassle me anymore OK ?"....

Well either that or you had a few too many kwells....

Well done and bonne apetite....and are you going to inflict your latest and greatest fish recipe upon those blue-eye ?

Edited by Keflapod

WooHoo !

On a week day too.

So did you guys get on the radio and and abuse eachother for crossing eachothers burley trail ?

Very nice fish boys.

A blue eye is a prize

at any size

for sore eyes.

...except this is all good clean fun, and we respect eachother in the morning....

Tony

PS .

Chris, in your photo of the blue-eye in your garage, you look like you're saying "LOOK AT 'EM ! Yeah read 'em and weep baby.....yes they're real, they're real - don't believe me ? Feel them....yes I TOLD you I could catch blue eye so don't hassle me anymore OK ?"....

Well done and bonne apetite....and are you going to inflict your latest and greatest fish recipe upon those blue-eye ?

Tony, yes we abused each other over the two way and when the seals smashed us we waited for the next boat to drop his line to the bottom then pounced moving the boat behind them and watching there catch getting smashed :074:

I gotta say yes its become a dating site but you say we respect each other in the morning, if only it was that simple :074:

Chris looked like how I felt, smashed, kwells, et's long day :tease:

A while ago a post wes here on electric reels I disagreed with them then took it back after thinking about it, Chris says Im a woos if I dont have one drop without it, NO WAY and thank goodness for them, I happy to be a woos if bottom bouncing browns and use those electric reels.

I got up this morning and visited my chiro, got my back straightened and tension released and feel like new again, By the way George Nick the chiro says Hallo :thumbup:

Edited by Groper

WooHoo !

On a week day too.

Very nice fish boys.

A blue eye is a prize

at any size

for sore eyes.

Tony

PS .

Hi Tony,

We had great fun out wide in the deep blue sea.

On the outside I was definately showing "woohoo" but on the inside I was definately feeling it, after only 4 hours sleep in two days :wacko: .

PS.

Basil,

I didn't think your back was that bad. Aren't you glad we had electric in the boat :1worthy::1worthy::1worthy: , can you imagine fighting that shark for the hour I put in to bring it up?.....ouch!

By the way, I love your latest photo on your profile :thumbup:

Chris

Hi Tony,

We had great fun out wide in the deep blue sea.

On the outside I was definately showing "woohoo" but on the inside I was definately feeling it, after only 4 hours sleep in two days :wacko: .

PS.

Basil,

I didn't think your back was that bad. Aren't you glad we had electric in the boat :1worthy::1worthy::1worthy: , can you imagine fighting that shark for the hour I put in to bring it up?.....ouch!

By the way, I love your latest photo on your profile :thumbup:

Chris

Backs fine Chris, Just locked up around the shoulders :1badmood:

Great report Groper,

The perfect way to spend a monday!

The water looks so calm also, was it a rough trip out?

Cheers, Stan

Hey Stan, it was majestic day couldnt have picked it better if we tried, perfect on the way out and back in with Dolphins Racing us :thumbup:

no shame in using electric just watchered your video... at least you take the rod out of the holder that's more than i do. rod goes in the holder before the first drop and only comes out after the last. as long as the sun glare is not reflecting off the digital screen i can watch the metre read from my seat and i will not even stand up till the last 50m. does that make me lazy ?

notice you use glow sticks and strobes do you think they make a difference ?

no shame in using electric just watchered your video... at least you take the rod out of the holder that's more than i do. rod goes in the holder before the first drop and only comes out after the last. as long as the sun glare is not reflecting off the digital screen i can watch the metre read from my seat and i will not even stand up till the last 50m. does that make me lazy ?

notice you use glow sticks and strobes do you think they make a difference ?

it does Help, as soon we put those Glow sticks on we landed the two Blue eye.

Heres is a pic on them.

post-8352-022274200 1313641760_thumb.gif