5 Day Trip to New Zealand - 1 person needed!

dhype

hi raiders

i'm arranging a fishing trip to NZ in November to target their monster kings and snapper.

Date planned is 20/11 (fly into NZ), 21/11 (jigging for kings) , 22/11 (SP for snapper) , 23/11(jigging for kings), 24/11 (back home to Sydney)

Have arranged with a well known charter that specializes in jigging and SP... not baits allowed!! Small groups only.. i have 3 people coming along so need 1 more keen person! Who is interested???

Total cost will be about $1300 which covers airfares, charter, car hire and accommodation. Food drinks extra (eat fish so $0 !!)

All top of the range gear is supplied by the charter but you pay for lost with the jigs/lures.. i'll be bringing my own jigs/sp from Sydney.

If anyone is interested in coming out with 3 other fish minded guys please PM me for more info... should heaps of fun!!

regards

Trung

Edited by dhype

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Total cost will be about $1300 which covers airfares, charter, car hire and accommodation. Food drinks extra (eat fish so $0 !!)

Wow, that sounds like a pretty mean price!!! how much are you paying for the charter? I had an awesome charter in August which was $NZ300.

Hope you have a blast!

Here's couple of NZ kings we caught on our charter

post-20042-084279600 1319504283_thumb.jpg

post-20042-019479500 1319504312_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...