Clive Park, Northbridge

rjc123

hey raiders,

headed down to Clive park today for a walk and couldn't help but notice some lovely sandy areas surrounded by weed patches and rocks. Seems like perfect blackfish territory. Has anyone ver fished here or know of anything to do with fishing here? From the looks of things you would pick up a good feed of bream and blackfish on weed and prawns under floats here. Anyone know if i could find some blackfish weed round here or nearby?

• 8 years later...
On 8/26/2011 at 4:54 PM, rjc123 said:

hey raiders,

headed down to Clive park today for a walk and couldn't help but notice some lovely sandy areas surrounded by weed patches and rocks. Seems like perfect blackfish territory. Has anyone ver fished here or know of anything to do with fishing here? From the looks of things you would pick up a good feed of bream and blackfish on weed and prawns under floats here. Anyone know if i could find some blackfish weed round here or nearby?

hey mate, been a long time i know but did you ever end up fishing here and if so how was it? planning to go sometime this week with a mate