Towrodgi Creek

davido

Went out fishing with my mate for an hour(4:30pm to 5:30pm) to a location where Ive never caught fish before. I agreed to go thinking I wouldnt catch anything and just have a good conversation but well I was suprised. Caught 2 nice black bream, first time too, usually catch yellow fin bream at windang. Mate started to brag saying "see see, you can catch fish here" while he had a suprise look on his face then added "man never knew you could catch bream here and look at that, bigger than what I ever caught"(referring to the first fish i caught). When I caught the 2nd fish, he was like "holy crap, thats a big one" and I was like "Farout this is heavy" while fighting it out of the snaggy areas. when i brought it out and held it in my hands i was like "OMG THIS IS BEAST" (yeah very excited) :yahoo:

Both fish was caught using half prawns deshelled. 6lb main, 4lb fluro lead, size 0 sinker? something like that.

06092011068.jpg

This one measured in at 27cm, it WAS my PB for the bream species and its the first black bream ever caught

06092011069.jpg

BAM landed this one on my last cast before leaving because of many mosquitos came to have a play with us. Fish measured in at 33cm, new PB :thumbup:lol ....

06092011070.jpg

Heres the comparison of sizes and I was pretty excited.

For 1 hour fishing, had a tonne of fun and more bragging rights against my mate. Couldnt stop rubbing it in because I always seem to catch fish on every outting and my friend hasn't caught anything in probably a month.

Davido