Kyeemagh Breakwall SP

clemsy

Hi clemzii, i have fished the breakwall numerous times with plastics common catches bream, flathead, tailor and small snapper. I prefer to fish the top of the tide for bream and the dropping for flathead, make shore to fish in the river side not the other because theres not to much structure in the bay side. Lures i can suggest are 2inch berkley shrimp any colour what ever takes your fancy, 3inch flatback shrimp (i think thats the name get them at the tackle shop there) and 3inch berkley gulp minnow all on some thing around a 12th ounce jig head unless the tide is really flowing. Another lure you could give a go are vibes but u may get snagged a few to many times. If none of these tips help you can just spend a few dollars at the tackle shop there and they will tell you everything you need to know.

Sorry don't know about wind??

Finbar

Ah thanks Finbar! And by the river side, do you mean the stretch of water that goes under the bridge? Or the one facing the beach?

Thanks for the tips!

Oh and is it easy to get snagged with SPs?

Edited by clemzii

Yeah i mean fishing under the bridge in the river and your not going to get snagged to often with plastics and if u do don't strike when you first hit the snag, instead try to jiggle it of it. Or you could try fishing the beaches around Brighton on the dropping tide for flathead that can turn out trumps and i prefer to eat out of there.

Finbar