Polarised sunnies?

onearmedfisho

Hi Everyone, i recently lost my Ugly Fish Monsoon Photochromic sunnies (no ides where!)so am now in the market for a replacement pair.

Just wondering if anyone has any recomendations on any other brands? Willing to spend a few hundred if needed? Not necesarily looking for photochromic again but just not sure which way to go???

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated...

I just use polarised sunnies usualy cheap ones from leading retailers, I did buy a shimano branded pair from the local tackle shop but they were exactly the same as the euro brand ones I got at ****** for about $30. I always avoid metal frames and try to avoid metal hinges where possable obviously fishing in salt water.

G'day guys

I always used to buy cheap $30-50 pairs but over 12months ago found my uncle gave us a pair of Barz optics...I cannot believe the difference! I found cheap glasses would scratch very easy and only last about 3-6 months max. But they are still going strong. And the polarizing and tint is the best I have ever had by far, and my friends agree. I can't talk with experience for other brands though but I'll be purchasing a second set.

Cheers Leo

Cheers Leo

G'day

I only use Bolle Venoms marine lens they are a blue lens designed for water use.

I tell you what, the polarization is excellent and Bolle;s are strong.

I bought off online shop from the UK and I got them to the door for less than a 100bux AUD

They would cost over 240 bux here in aust. And the oz retailers winge about why we buy from oversees.

Well why wouldn't you, I don't like getting ripped off

Edited by mrsswordfisherman
no ebay sellers please

Oakley with polarized lens like the flakjacket syle.

I have used their polarized lenses for over 20 years- sure expensive but definitely worth it IMHO

Some of the Smith are also good- sometimes function over style is the best way to go.

just try on some brands, whichever fits your face best.

G'day guys

I always used to buy cheap $30-50 pairs but over 12months ago found my uncle gave us a pair of Barz optics...I cannot believe the difference! I found cheap glasses would scratch very easy and only last about 3-6 months max. But they are still going strong. And the polarizing and tint is the best I have ever had by far, and my friends agree. I can't talk with experience for other brands though but I'll be purchasing a second set.

Cheers Leo

Cheers Leo

Hey Leo, i was thinking Barz optics.... What model and lens colour etc do you have?

Edited by beejay