nice place to fish?

st00ge

hey guys,

I'm just wondering whats a nice place to go, have a cast and just sit to relax.... :1fishing1: with fishes ofcourse ehhehehe

One of the girls i know who loves fishing wants me to take her tomorrow... :wife:

but i haven't seen her in awhile so i said i would so we can catchup on past times as well.

Now, i'm not sure where to go as i normally do rockfishing but i reckon its to dangerous for a beginner so i wouldnt mind fishing a late/river which seems to be producing fish atm..

im located near Liverpool area but wouldn't mind the drive.

catching fish and a nice view will be good in perspective of what i'm looking for.

Thanks for any advice/location fellas :biggrin2:

you could try down the windang break wall or around kiama boat harbour? bout an hour or so drive but a nice location n theres lil cafes n shops n stuff she can look round if the fishings not firing or you could try garrie beach in the national park

LOL :thumbup:

If you want a nice view for your "friend", try Clarkes Point. :biggrin2:

Pier 2, blue points reserve, balmoral

best views, relaxing, nice environment, access to restaurants and shops, nice people and plenty of fish.

Thanks for the reply fellas, well she ended up not coming on sunday and postponed it til next time....

But i did end up calling another mate to go, lol went to tom uglys bridge, had a few bites, only tiny breams which was obviously released and my pb flatty :) which i kept for the table :)

cb142367-cfaf-0831.jpg