Blackfish record!

Cobba12

RAIDERS !!!!!!!!

I did it....... I got an all black, smashed its defence and came out victorious!!!!

Today was slow fishing wise. The highlight was chatting to Adam (5 docks king report) about his king of yesterday until i was about to leave that is.

Threw in 15 mins worth of burley and said im giving it ten. Float went under, rod went up then straight back down and IT WAS ON!!!

A great fight then in the net. Thank god i remembered my net today.

Guys this is one of my biggest blackfish to memory. It is not my biggest but who gives a toss. She went just a smidge over 46cm and weight in at 1.4kg on the dot (I made good of my girls thermo mix for the weight)

This is my best blacking in NSW by a long way and i think this is a raiders record, equal on length but 100grams heavier.

SO there you have it a record claim and a great day in the sun.

I do have a photo of the scales weghing 1.4kg if needed for the record claim. I really want to have the little banner that says luderick record holder. If you need to see the photo i will get it off my mates camera phone.

SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!

Cobba

post-19417-097497300 1318842894_thumb.jpg

post-19417-069182600 1318842911_thumb.jpg

post-19417-064796300 1318842925_thumb.jpg

post-19417-008208700 1318853874_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cobba12

Thats a quality fish Craig and congrats :yahoo: now go back to NOOSA :074:

Cheers Stewy

Hahaha mate im so happy. Called dad and he is proud of his son carrying on tradition down this way.

Mate i just read the catch of the month item is a hat not worn on the head.

Mine is on the head. Can i get an entry in if Adam verifies me fishing there today?

I would like to enter it if possible.

Cobba