Hummind bird matrix 12

bergo

Hey guys just a quick question. i just need some help identifying the images i get on my humminbird matrix 12 sounder. im going out on saturday i will take a few pictures but any useful info will be muchly appreciated. cheers Gary

HI Gary

I have the Matrix 12 and have been using it now for 3 years. For 2 of the 3 years I was not happy with it untill I learned that its faults were all user error and not the unit, I am going out tomorrow (Friday) I will get some pictures and will also take notes of some settings and adjustments that will help you get the most from your unit.

SOFTWARE UPDATES, Ive recently had my software updated this can be done by downloading from the Humminbird (BLA)web site. If you havent done these updates its probably best to do so before getting all the settings right as it does make a lot of changes though it is well worth while it makes the unit read faster and more accurate.

I also have the Navionics gold maps in mine they are great having more detail then you will ever need.

Send me a PM if theres anything your not sure of and I will try to help you out.

Good luck on Sat

Brett