Beach/rock fishing spots Jervis Bay

Michael Feeney

my late grandfather used to fish off the rocks between huskinson and vincentia beach basically if your standing on husky beach looking out to sea look to your right and theres some rocks there, thats where he allways used to fish and used to pull in bream and ludrick, fish off the right side because theres a lagoon that emptys right next to the rocks, havent fished there myself for a long long while but yeah hope that helps

my late grandfather used to fish off the rocks between huskinson and vincentia beach basically if your standing on husky beach looking out to sea look to your right and theres some rocks there, thats where he allways used to fish and used to pull in bream and ludrick, fish off the right side because theres a lagoon that emptys right next to the rocks, havent fished there myself for a long long while but yeah hope that helps

Thanks, that helps alot,go down there every summer, but usually dont have alot of luck, probably beacause I havent known about any spots. Looking forward to going down there, thanks again.

ah well hopefully that helps you get onto a few bream, I know the area has been pretty heavily trolled my grandfather used to use a few choice words about them all the time so that might be why the fishing isnt so grouse there anymore

ah well hopefully that helps you get onto a few bream, I know the area has been pretty heavily trolled my grandfather used to use a few choice words about them all the time so that might be why the fishing isnt so grouse there anymore

Yeah, I'v heard that they netted down there, but thank god they stopped. I think that that kind of fishing is the worse type, it just ruins the environment and the fun.