quick flick in kogarah bay

bassboy888

G'day raiders.

WIth all the recent reports on FR lately I was itching to get out and do some fishing. SO I made some time while i was getting the electric motor from its service to go down to kogarah bay and have a flick using my new samaki vamp and quantum catalyst. walking the bank and flicking a bloodworm wriggler i managed a little 35-40cm flatty and dropped another fish. Decided to head home after dropping the fish as the wind got annoying and i got hungry. Very happy with the new combo, cant wait to use it out in the boat over the flats and in far less wind. will upload the picture when im on the computer.

cheers stuart

G'day raiders.

WIth all the recent reports on FR lately I was itching to get out and do some fishing. SO I made some time while i was getting the electric motor from its service to go down to kogarah bay and have a flick using my new samaki vamp and quantum catalyst. walking the bank and flicking a bloodworm wriggler i managed a little 35-40cm flatty and dropped another fish. Decided to head home after dropping the fish as the wind got annoying and i got hungry. Very happy with the new combo, cant wait to use it out in the boat over the flats and in far less wind. will upload the picture when im on the computer.

cheers stuart

G'day Stuart

Like the new combo

And nice flattie

There are some big girls in KB

They hang around the entrances to those canals waiting for the mullet to come out on the run out

Edited by Heath R