Lone Dolly

Secho

Went for a wide troll on Saturday, very ordinary conditions most of the morning but not too bad later on in the day.

We had trolled from the shelf to Browns, out to Heatons for zero's.. We were on the way back, about 5nm West of Heatons when my mate Pete landed this Mahi..

It fell to a medium sized lumo sprocket on the long rigger.. nothing else to show for the day.

post-10991-056562100 1320202841_thumb.jpg

post-10991-049450000 1320203063_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Marty

About time some one put a report up! Great fish fellas. How much fuel did the cat use to Heatons and back?

270 litres from 4:30am to about 7pm at about 20 - 25knots from botany to shelf, 7 to 9knots rest of day, back in from shelf to botany at about 35knots when it smoothed out.

270 litres from 4:30am to about 7pm at about 20 - 25knots from botany to shelf, 7 to 9knots rest of day, back in from shelf to botany at about 35knots when it smoothed out.

Hi Marty,

Good to see you christen the boat with a nice dolly well done. You may have to sell the pub and buy a petrol station at 270 litres a day.

Cheers Damo

Hi Marty,

Good to see you christen the boat with a nice dolly well done. You may have to sell the pub and buy a petrol station at 270 litres a day.

Cheers Damo

That's only $28/hr, not to bad I think for a big day wide!

Great work on the dolly.

Greg

Just ribbing him Greg.. he has fished with us alot so he knows how much we burn!

Cheers Damo

Damo I could have gone that way(your fuel consumption) but that would be like a kick in the nuts, seeing I have never met you I thought I had better not LOL

Big days in mine are 350lt but that'll include 2hrs at 35-40kns!

Greg

Damo I could have gone that way(your fuel consumption) but that would be like a kick in the nuts, seeing I have never met you I thought I had better not LOL

Big days in mine are 350lt but that'll include 2hrs at 35-40kns!

Greg

HA Ha Ha , greg just cruisin home EH!!!

cheers snr