boat latch vs boat catch

PRED-ATOR

Hey Raider's,

I am going to be doing some mods to my dunbier trailer very soon and am thinking of installing a boat latch or boat catch.

My question is whats the difference between the 2?

Which one is better and stronger and easier to use?

Which one is better value?

And can anyone on here fit it? I also want to add more rollers and put on an EZI roller guide. Can anyone well good? I can weld but im not qualified nor do i have a welder and i dont trust my work lol.

Thanks Raiders,

Stan

<br />Hey Raider's,<br /><br />I am going to be doing some mods to my dunbier trailer very soon and am thinking of installing a boat latch or boat catch.<br /><br />My question is whats the difference between the 2?<br /><br />Which one is better and stronger and easier to use?<br /><br />Which one is better value?<br /><br />And can anyone on here fit it? I also want to add more rollers and put on an EZI roller guide. Can anyone well good? I can weld but im not qualified nor do i have a welder and i dont trust my work lol.<br /><br />Thanks Raiders,<br />Stan<br />
<br /><br /><br /> hey mate i can help you out with the welding part of things let us no

Hey Raider's,

I am going to be doing some mods to my dunbier trailer very soon and am thinking of installing a boat latch or boat catch.

My question is whats the difference between the 2?

Which one is better and stronger and easier to use?

Which one is better value?

And can anyone on here fit it? I also want to add more rollers and put on an EZI roller guide. Can anyone well good? I can weld but im not qualified nor do i have a welder and i dont trust my work lol.

Thanks Raiders,

Stan

Stan Google both the names , there is a lot of info inc videos on the web that will show the difference between the two brands.

Strength , I think they are similar.

I have the Boatcatch. I selected BC as it was easier to fit to my boat & I preferred the catch & release mechanisium.

Both units come with universal fittings & it's unlikely welding will be required.

Geoff

Hi

I fitted a Boatcatch about 6 months ago and love it, esp for solo trips

Researched both

Boatlatch was cheaper but harder to fit, no warranty and not strong enough to take you up and down the ramp. Hook system which can unhook

Boatcatch is a much stronger device. It is a positive lock so it can't unhook and comes with a lifetime warranty. It is specifically rated so u undo chains and winch strap in the car park and us only it to take you down and up the ramp

When fishing two up my mate doesn't. Get out of the car for launch or retrieve

Best thing I've put on my Boat