Bait Collection at Midday/Afternoon in Sydney Harbour

spongy

Gday Raiders,

Getting livies in Sydney Harbour first thing in the morning isn't a problem (most of the time).

However, more often than not, trying to get livies when the sun is high in the sky is a problem for me.

Im assuming the livies go into deeper water during this time.

Anyone like to help me out and suggest any good reliable spots to pick up livies?

I would like to do some arvo sessions targeting kingies, and prefer not to collect livies the night before.

Cheers,

J

Gday Raiders,

Getting livies in Sydney Harbour first thing in the morning isn't a problem (most of the time).

However, more often than not, trying to get livies when the sun is high in the sky is a problem for me.

Im assuming the livies go into deeper water during this time.

Anyone like to help me out and suggest any good reliable spots to pick up livies?

I would like to do some arvo sessions targeting kingies, and prefer not to collect livies the night before.

Cheers,

J

Hi Jay, I still can collect some during midday by using berley which made from bread and wet sand.

Krist

Hi Jay, I still can collect some during midday by using berley which made from bread and wet sand.

Krist

Thanks Krist.

I do burley, but limited in how much I can take since being on a kayak. Maybe next time I'll try even more.