back on the water

Outnumbered

G'day all

finally got the boat back on the water for a test day and couldnt help myself i took some gear with me.

pulled up at the 2nd runway and every bait or plastic that went down resulted in an undersize whiting (20 -25cm) after an hour or so i moved over to the oil wharf and lined up on the pipes.

with a nice burley trail flowing towards a ship tied up to the wharf i started feeding baits and plastics down through the trail. long story short the trev's were on fire for about an hour and a bonus pan size snapper hit the esky from a bottom bait.

felt great to be back out on the bay and i'm looking forward to a fishy summer :)

G'day all

finally got the boat back on the water for a test day and couldnt help myself i took some gear with me.

pulled up at the 2nd runway and every bait or plastic that went down resulted in an undersize whiting (20 -25cm) after an hour or so i moved over to the oil wharf and lined up on the pipes.

with a nice burley trail flowing towards a ship tied up to the wharf i started feeding baits and plastics down through the trail. long story short the trev's were on fire for about an hour and a bonus pan size snapper hit the esky from a bottom bait.

felt great to be back out on the bay and i'm looking forward to a fishy summer :)

Looking forward to some great reports from you :thumbup: