Drummoyne Boat Ramp Be Aware - This Weekend

kurtisjohnthomas

For those intending to use Drummoyne Boat Ramp this weekend be aware.

It is total crap but the ramp is being used to film a movie this week and about 75% of the trailer parking spots are taken by the film crew.

Therefore there wont be many spots available for trailers.

On top of that a friend who works at canada bay council, (can't name names) told me rangers will be in force in the drummoyne area this weekend.

This is total crap and as a rate payer I am not happy.

Be careful everyone.

hi guys just been down to ramp and taplin park boat ramp (drummoyne)and no film crews just full of cars and trailers as normal for a saturday morning.kurt i would check your source of infomation as there are no signs down there stating a tempory closure this weekend and doubt that can bay council would shut ramp on a weekend.i do know they are filming during the week in drummoyne ave the new telemovie brothers in arms (milperra masacre)and friends that live in the street have been sent flyers saying there will be bikies everywhere and gunfire using blanks and not to be alarmed and maybe they are putting a few catering trucks etc at ramp carpark during the week but i think the boat ramp will still be open unless they take over the whole carpark which i find very unlikely.so as for this weekend its buisness as usual at taplin park ramp.cheers dunc333 :thumbup: