Which would you prefer

PRED-ATOR

Hey Raiders,

Still cant settle this one, i want people's educated opinion on which of the following boats they would choose and why.

FYI i have my heart set on a white pointer : )

Here are the options:

Stabicraft

barcrusher

white pointer

AMM

Let the can of worms open LOL

what are your main criteria for the boat that you wanted?

for example, if you have a budget or not. if your using it for fishing inshore or offshore. how many people are you planning to take? etc etc etc. we need some more information thanks

Hi, I would buy one that is not even on your list and I have been in them all on your list. I have rigged engines on them all and serviced three of them and have seen what goes on in the hidden areas of some of those on your list after even a short few years.

Cheers,

Huey.

What does everyone think about those Noble boats? A guy up the road from me has a very nice hardtop one that looks pretty well built and designed. I don't know much about them though. Are they custom or just a low volume manufacturer?

Hey Raiders,

FYI i have my heart set on a white pointer : )

I looked at the web site & video for WP. Nice looking boat but would be a bit concerned with the amount of deck space , the cabin comes a fair way back.

The video looks nice but all boats look good in calm water. For an offshore boat it's a pity they do not show how it handles rough conditions.

Personally , for offshore rough conditions it's hard to go past a twin hull "cat"

Here is one to think about

http://www.websterstwinfisher.com.au/site/index.cfm?display=229654

Geoff

Hi, I would buy one that is not even on your list and I have been in them all on your list. I have rigged engines on them all and serviced three of them and have seen what goes on in the hidden areas of some of those on your list after even a short few years.

Cheers,

Huey.

What have you encountered with the Whitepointer?

Its hard to get info because there not common in australia

Thanks Geoff, I have seen this review along with every other thing white pointer related LOL.

I sit on google at work and check out white pointer stuff.

I think theres alot of bias in reviews but for an Australian to say that a kiwi made boat is the BEST he has EVER been in is a bold claim.

I would like to see more rough water action though.

Thanks, Stan

This thread will go nowhere Stan.

Do your research and go for a ride in your preferred boat and you make the decision.

Its your money not someone elses.

Closed.