Anything at bass point or hill 60 ATM

stevex

Hey all I've decided to try down the coast has anyone had any luck at bass pt or hill 60 thinking of try tomorrow morning herd there nothing there ATM is this true cheers

I'll be taking the yak off Hill 60 and the islands tomorrow so will let you know then.

There's always a chance at bonito, tailor and kings early in the morning around all the south coast rocks mate I would have a crack if your not doing much else.

Musty

Guest Aussie007

I'll be taking the yak off Hill 60 and the islands tomorrow so will let you know then.

There's always a chance at bonito, tailor and kings early in the morning around all the south coast rocks mate I would have a crack if your not doing much else.

Musty

did u manage any kings mate?

Hey all I've decided to try down the coast has anyone had any luck at bass pt or hill 60 thinking of try tomorrow morning herd there nothing there ATM is this true cheers

Drifted between Windang island / Hill 60 last Saturday, bit choppy got undersize flatties and little reds. Nothing on the troll at all.

went down to bass point a few days ago, i'd say 500 casts, for 1 rat kingy

they're coming in heaps late this year? for the land based guys?

looking to take the boat out the heads and jig for some 1m+ kingies this weekend

will let you know