Beach Jewies

Ovrdse

Jewfish are such great sportsfish and table fish but only over 80cm to 1m. The small ones taste rubbish. The size limit for Jew of 55cm is stupid and is only in place because of commercial pressure. If you keep them under 75cm most of them have not even had a chance to breed.

Keep taking the small ones before they breed and big Jews will be a thing of the past.

Jewfish are such great sportsfish and table fish but only over 80cm to 1m. The small ones taste rubbish. The size limit for Jew of 55cm is stupid and is only in place because of commercial pressure. If you keep them under 75cm most of them have not even had a chance to breed.

Keep taking the small ones before they breed and big Jews will be a thing of the past.

I know you are a just voicing your opinion here --- but the the poster has provided us with a good report, great photos and information. I think it's unfair for you to criticise his catches when they are all obviously legal

I am a little jealous of UNTAMED skills, but he's inspired me to try beach fishing again, although I hate it!