Barra/jack lures

LeoB

G'day raiders

Wondering if anyone can recommend some good barra and jack lures, both hardbodies and plastics, asHeading up to Townsville in 2 weeks so any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers Leo

Guest twitchie(U-Make-Em )

Hi leoB

I am sure there will be plenty of raiders members can help with there suggestions of lures hard bodies and soft plastics I have plenty of clients in Townsville i will send them an email and find out how they are fishing up there . I will get back to you asap.

Guest twitchie(U-Make-Em )

Hi LoeB

I have had some returns from the emails that i sent last night.

first Barra are off limits at this time of the year .There are plenty of jacks and Quality fingermark in the creeks around the snags at the top of the tide and in the drains at the bottom .

as well as the creeks there is the out side on the reefs best fished on soft plastics for Queens Gt's .fingermark and more

one of the guys was singing his own own song as he owns jellyprawnlures and another who supplies tackle shops said there lures were doing very well (koolabung barra baits ).

I to can offer you barra jack lures and would be happy to make some soft plastics for you.i will attach some photos. other members may suggest other lures as well

post-20702-037023600 1325675440_thumb.jpg

post-20702-006389100 1325675609_thumb.jpg

post-20702-078335400 1325676014_thumb.jpg

post-20702-075473200 1325676029_thumb.jpg

Thanks twitchie

Yeah I realised that it was still ono go season for barra last night, oh well, if I get desperate I can hit the barra farm haha. Will be up for my uncles birthday so will at least hit crock creek for a few days in the boat for a fish and some crabbing. Just sending a pm. Thanks for the suggestions!!!

Cheers Leo