Rod holder ideas for tinny

Deschanel

Hi guys

Trying to setup my small 4.1m Brooker fisherman. Need some vertical stowage rod holders but have limited areas and space for it. 3 x holders would be ideal. I want to fit it in the space between my rear external fuel tank and the rear thwarf seat, a gap of around 4.5cm. I have tried a few of the triple mounted designs from bcf and bias but these are all too wide. Anyone have any ideas or pics of slimline design rod holders.

Cheers

Dominic

Hi mate,

I haven't tried this myself, but why not buy some tubing yourself, cut it to length, drill holes straight through, and on one side drill the holes out large enough so you can fit a screw driver/socket through to be able to secure it to the boat(if you get what I mean). I'm just guessing but you could maybe even make it out of sturdy PVC pipe if the rods are light enough. Just a thought.

Cheers

Get these -

Berkley-Rod-Holder-qsrh12900486044ce4945c4c48913176324164e8979a0b71e8.png

I use them on my kayak and they're great. Come with 2 different mount plates and a rail plate, and are fully removable. Berkely model number QSRH (1056140). $20-$30 from a boating, fishing, camping place or google it and you'll find them.

Hey mate I have the exact same boat as you. I mounted two holders in the gunnels which hold the rods out at a nice angle for trolling etc.

I also mounted on the side of the gunnel those rubber rod holders that the rods clip into when verticle. They come in strips and I got two very cheap from a big fishing store. I have one mounted on the right hand side just in front of the rear seat.. I'll send through some pics tomorro arvo do ya get what I mean

Hey mate I have the exact same boat as you. I mounted two holders in the gunnels which hold the rods out at a nice angle for trolling etc.

I also mounted on the side of the gunnel those rubber rod holders that the rods clip into when verticle. They come in strips and I got two very cheap from a big fishing store. I have one mounted on the right hand side just in front of the rear seat.. I'll send through some pics tomorro arvo do ya get what I mean

ok pics would help

Get these -

Berkley-Rod-Holder-qsrh12900486044ce4945c4c48913176324164e8979a0b71e8.png

I use them on my kayak and they're great. Come with 2 different mount plates and a rail plate, and are fully removable. Berkely model number QSRH (1056140). $20-$30 from a boating, fishing, camping place or google it and you'll find them.

thanks for the idea these look good but i am after vertical rod holders for rod storage for when underway or when not in use