Kings in Sydney Harbour

Dazzlar

Have been looking at the fishing reports lately and not many reports to do with any one catching kings in the harbour or just outside, this time last year it was fireing, there was some good reports a couple of weeks ago but none of late have they swam off ?????????????

Have been looking at the fishing reports lately and not many reports to do with any one catching kings in the harbour or just outside, this time last year it was fireing, there was some good reports a couple of weeks ago but none of late have they swam off ?????????????

Yeah its super quiet for this time of the year... but we managed four kings over two trips. The BOM websites looks promising as the water heats up

Edited by Dangler7

Guest Aussie007

i was out there today plenty of kings about around middle head 50 meters right off the point towards the green marker whole screen of fish on the finder but no bloody takers :( all they wanted to do was play with the squid on the downrigger we done a fair few passes probably more than 10 each time the kings were taking the bait but spitting it i thought we were going to be boating kings for sure but there just hard to catch this early in the season we ended up anchoring on the large patch only to have a big king come up and take a piece of squid i took off my hook and chucked it over board :05: