lake glenbawn

Thanks that's a top report,I will give a report when we get back.

I look forward to reading your report.....I will be fishing Lake St Clair next weekend and into the week as part of my preparation for the NSWBASSIN comp and will share the results with you.

• 2 weeks later...

I look forward to reading your report.....I will be fishing Lake St Clair next weekend and into the week as part of my preparation for the NSWBASSIN comp and will share the results with you.

would like to get invoved in the bass comps how do i go about registration. mate of mine done last years abt and im thinking about going in that as well? do you go in the cod comps?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks that's a top report,I will give a report when we get back.

Hi Milling Around, any luck at Glenbawn? I reckon it might have been a bit wet during your trip, it certainly was wet at Lake St Clair? We had great success fishing the edges and weed walls with Jackals and Spinnerbaits. The surface action was slow but did produce our biggest bass at 41 cm. Unfortunately we didn't have quite the same success during the NSWBASSIN comp! But at least we improved from our previous competition.

would like to get invoved in the bass comps how do i go about registration. mate of mine done last years abt and im thinking about going in that as well? do you go in the cod comps?

Hi ddaniel,

I fish the NSWBASSIN comp and if you google their name you find the details of how to enter. The same group of fellas also run a yella competition. Whilst I am very new to fishing competitions (only fished two comps) I can provide some advice if you PM me.

Cheers Paul