Sydney squid

choppa

If you use the search function you would find countless threads on this topic, there are even a few arcticles which talk about areas and tips that will help you determine what areas may produce squid.

This is my favourite area, as posted in another thread.

From the Spit Bridge all the way up to Balmoral. I know that seems vague, but the entire area produces squid.

Personally I like this area because there are plenty of weed patches and it's usually not that rough.

21644998.jpg

You can try in front of the national park, but only go there when it's calm and don't let your jigs sink for long because the kelp there is insanely good at stealing jigs.

If you use the search function you would find countless threads on this topic, there are even a few arcticles which talk about areas and tips that will help you determine what areas may produce squid.

This is my favourite area, as posted in another thread.

I tried at balmoral wharf wednesday, but there was nothing there excepting for loads of mados, sweep, and tiny super-aggresive leather jackets...

no squid, no yakkas.

Perhaps this is due to fishing at low tide, and due to all the rain recent.

I fished near spit bridge yesterday, and the water was very very muddy - I seriously doubt the squid will be there before the water clears.