Fishing Pittwater

fisho.sid

Hey mate,

i have done the palm beach boat hire a few times. I've fished for kingies all the way to squid. There are a lot of options. I woulod have to suggest getting a few livies at west head and shooting down to spots like stokes point, taylors point, portuguese beach and even off west head itself. Fish one on the bottom and one under a float and you will get flathead, kings, jews and big salmon! If you prefer you can drift careel bay with prawns and nippers for good bream and whiting. One thing i will say is that make sure you fish stokes point. Hopefully you don't bomb out a this spot under my advice but it is BY FAR my most successful spot in pittwater. I get Big flathead, Bream, Tailor, Trevally, Jews, Salmon and there are a few kings too. Anchor about 50m out from the point, slightly into careel bay and fish. It is a good spot for bream and tailor on prawns and other baits too. The moorings are woth a look for kings too! Good luck!

• 10 months later...

Hey mate,

i have done the palm beach boat hire a few times. I've fished for kingies all the way to squid. There are a lot of options. I woulod have to suggest getting a few livies at west head and shooting down to spots like stokes point, taylors point, portuguese beach and even off west head itself. Fish one on the bottom and one under a float and you will get flathead, kings, jews and big salmon! If you prefer you can drift careel bay with prawns and nippers for good bream and whiting. One thing i will say is that make sure you fish stokes point. Hopefully you don't bomb out a this spot under my advice but it is BY FAR my most successful spot in pittwater. I get Big flathead, Bream, Tailor, Trevally, Jews, Salmon and there are a few kings too. Anchor about 50m out from the point, slightly into careel bay and fish. It is a good spot for bream and tailor on prawns and other baits too. The moorings are woth a look for kings too! Good luck!

Hi Mullowway man, thanks the advice. Sorry for my delay in response i never knew how to find my inbox till years later.

Have you been out lately and how did you go?