Narrabeen success!

tasksta

Hey raiders

At last after weeks of fishing Jamie park for donuts I headed out to woolies bridge this Arvo and managed two legal bream woo hoo!

To make it even sweeter these were my first on sp's, also caught a fat toad fish and had multiple hits so was an exciting two hours. Murphy's law saw my phone dead so no pics but all fish were released for next time.

What a sport that can make a grown man over joyed by catching two fish on a piece of plastic!

The bream were fat and healthy and awesome on 1kg rod.

Now if someone could PM me how to get to pipeclay point I would be very appreciative. :)

Cheers

Paul

Edited by tasksta

Hey raiders

At last after weeks of fishing Jamie park for donuts I headed out to woolies bridge this Arvo and managed two legal bream woo hoo!

To make it even sweeter these were my first on sp's, also caught a fat toad fish and had multiple hits so was an exciting two hours. Murphy's law saw my phone dead so no pics but all fish were released for next time.

What a sport that can make a grown man over joyed by catching two fish on a piece of plastic!

The bream were fat and healthy and awesome on 1kg rod.

Now if someone could PM me how to get to pipeclay point I would be very appreciative. :)

Cheers

Paul

gratz on your first over size bream on sp's awesome job mate :thumbup:

Thanks mate, great to get something out of all those hours.

Bream on SP has been a long road for me and much harder than chasing kings, Jews or anything for that matter.

Although I'm yet to try black fishing.....

yeh i know what you mean lol i tried targeting them they were to hard so i gave up and just stuck to flatties.