Reef Magic Thursday report

We had a good day out today with 5 bites but unfortunately only tagging one fish to big Deano. It was a nice black around 130kg which put on a great performance with plenty of aireal action. Unfortunately the fish were very timid and the bites less aggressive.

I will put up some footage that we have got soon.

Cheers

Damo

Hey Damo

Tried to get the film on the go pro up the right way but to no avail. hope you can post your pics soon otherwise I have to turn my monitor upside down all the time. Fished back on Sunday with 25knot NEr Magic carpet ride. Love a following sea!!

Regards Bob, PS regards to Mike :beersmile:

Hey mate, there's an update for the gopro that let's you flip the video the right way up. Can't remember if it was a firmware update or just a software update. Check the gopro website. Works on mine.

Cheers.

Correct mate, its a firmware update.. you can then flip the image or video over using the Gopro Cineform Studio download - Cheers.

Correct mate, its a firmware update.. you can then flip the image or video over using the Gopro Cineform Studio download - Cheers.

Thanks men for the info will have a go at it this week

Regards Bob

Thanks for the replies guys that's great to know you can change that.

Hi Bob.. did you get any good footage?? I got some great footage from the pole.

Anyway working on some DVD's for the guys at the moment and back up to Port tomorrow night. Speak to you soon.

Cheers

Damo

Thanks men for the info will have a go at it this week

Regards Bob