Webster twin fisher

Danny no fish

ive been out at swr in a 4.9m center console and also been out on a dealer day in sydney on the 5.2m cuddy

witht the center console there is no need to have a bath afterwards just take soap with you

even trolling at 4-5knts you get spray

on the dealer demo day they babied it around and wouldnt take it into any swell but we still got water on us

stability is good at rest and under way

ride is slightly better then a tinny but glass would beat it any day

resonably good on fuel when max hp is mounted

id take a nice 5m glass boat over one and i had my heart on getting one too but after getting soaked too many times ive given up

Gday Juggs,ok i get the impression your def anti webster,seems to me you either love them or you hate them is impression i getting. I have taken possesion of my outfit and time will tell whether its up to the tasks i have in mind,thanks buddy..

Gday Juggs,ok i get the impression your def anti webster,seems to me you either love them or you hate them is impression i getting. I have taken possesion of my outfit and time will tell whether its up to the tasks i have in mind,thanks buddy..

Gday raiders,hoping to get thumbs up on new boat purchase 5.2mtr webster. If anyone owns one,negatives,positives etc,thanks guys..

you asked the question i just gave my view

im not anti at all i really really wanted one and was counting down the days(years) till the kids moved out of home so i could afford one

i gave two pros in that reply and two cons :)

this is about the only boat i havnt been crook on,as im prone to seasickness when i forget to take tablets,

theres a lot of positives but the main negative is how wet you get

:thumbup:

Gday raiders,hoping to get thumbs up on new boat purchase 5.2mtr webster. If anyone owns one,negatives,positives etc,thanks guys..

you asked the question i just gave my view

im not anti at all i really really wanted one and was counting down the days(years) till the kids moved out of home so i could afford one

i gave two pros in that reply and two cons :)

this is about the only boat i havnt been crook on,as im prone to seasickness when i forget to take tablets,

theres a lot of positives but the main negative is how wet you get

Juggs like you ive always wanted to own my own,have seen them over the years and spoken to guys who own them,and they were all satisfied with outfits (in saying this very rarely does someone be to critical of there own boat). I dont see to many come on second hand market so when i came across this one i jumped at opurtunity,an old saying is curiosity killed the cat and as i never put boat in water before i purchased,as i bought from sydney and driving up from the coast i couldnt wait to get out of the place,will def keep you informed as to rating and thoughts on this outfit Juggs as i not one to give something a wrap if it doesnt deserve so... Cheers mate ive accepted your friend request,your my first mate on raider :thumbup:

post-16040-037645300 1331066075_thumb.jpg