Land based - weekend fishing

cool_flame18

Any land based weekend anglers out there?

I'm in Sydney west, Granville area. It's getting harder and harder for me to convince my friends and esteemed work colleagues to come out fishing with me every weekend.

If you live anywhere close-ish and want to join me for a flick on the weekends, day or night trip to try different land based locations, please let me know.

Land-based only as I dont have a boat. We can alternate driving, share bait costs and knowledge etc....

I am based in Fairfield and would be interested to join you on weekends. Prefer early day trips, early means having bait in the water by 6:00am :-) Places I usually cover are Botany Bay (Browns Rock), Stanwell Park (beach fishing), Port Kembla (Terminal pier) etc..Would welcome new spots to try. Been fishing for quite a few years now with mixed success rates. Always something new to learn :-)

I am based in Fairfield and would be interested to join you on weekends. Prefer early day trips, early means having bait in the water by 6:00am :-) Places I usually cover are Botany Bay (Browns Rock), Stanwell Park (beach fishing), Port Kembla (Terminal pier) etc..Would welcome new spots to try. Been fishing for quite a few years now with mixed success rates. Always something new to learn :-)

Whats brown rock like?

Any land based weekend anglers out there?

I'm in Sydney west, Granville area. It's getting harder and harder for me to convince my friends and esteemed work colleagues to come out fishing with me every weekend.

If you live anywhere close-ish and want to join me for a flick on the weekends, day or night trip to try different land based locations, please let me know.

Land-based only as I dont have a boat. We can alternate driving, share bait costs and knowledge etc....

you fish for jews?

Whats brown rock like?

Have to get there early to get a decent spot, after the sun comes it gets full. First thing is catching live yakkas for bait, plenty with multiple tiny hooks and bread burly. Get good sized kingies, salmon on livies. Seen some massive flatheads being pulled in. Night time all I seem to get is sharks and stingrays. Overall a very nice spot to fish, its a shame it is getting very polluted since everyone leaves their rubbish behind.

Have to get there early to get a decent spot, after the sun comes it gets full. First thing is catching live yakkas for bait, plenty with multiple tiny hooks and bread burly. Get good sized kingies, salmon on livies. Seen some massive flatheads being pulled in. Night time all I seem to get is sharks and stingrays. Overall a very nice spot to fish, its a shame it is getting very polluted since everyone leaves their rubbish behind.

Sounds like a very productive spot. Wouldn't mind getting in to some kings.