fisheries doing there job

hamerz84

Guest hawkesbass

I fish between 3 to 5 times a week for the last ten years and have been pulled up by fisheries once to check my catch and gear everything was in order and by the rules but it would be about three years since i have seen a fisheries officer while out and about more officers are defineately needed to enforce the rules and regulations better

I fish between 3 to 5 times a week for the last ten years and have been pulled up by fisheries once to check my catch and gear everything was in order and by the rules but it would be about three years since i have seen a fisheries officer while out and about more officers are defineately needed to enforce the rules and regulations better

I have been checked by Fisheries frequently over the years, on both fresh and salt water. I have been checked on Tuross Lake and Wagonga Inlet on 4 occasions over the last 18 months.

No complaints from me :biggrin2:

Guest hawkesbass

I have been checked by Fisheries frequently over the years, on both fresh and salt water. I have been checked on Tuross Lake and Wagonga Inlet on 4 occasions over the last 18 months.

No complaints from me :biggrin2:

i was checked at eden but have never been checked in sydney and if i was checked again would have no issue with it,it is just frustrating when you see people keeping every thing they catch whether it be undersize or over the bag limit for that species