Nepean Trout

funnierthanu

Finally got up the nepean on Sat arvo with the family .We headed up to the warragamba and threw around a few tassies to get 2 brown and 1 rainbow .We had 8 other hook ups but lost them . The trout we got were full of gudgons so we should have used a slower moving lure . We had a heaps of fun with the kids and they didnt want to come home . Looks as if the weed may have been washed away.Only time will tell.post-9468-074062500 1332666218_thumb.jpg

post-9468-055955700 1332665982_thumb.jpg

post-9468-089653400 1332666027_thumb.jpg

Finally got up the nepean on Sat arvo with the family .We headed up to the warragamba and threw around a few tassies to get 2 brown and 1 rainbow .We had 8 other hook ups but lost them . The trout we got were full of gudgons so we should have used a slower moving lure . We had a heaps of fun with the kids and they didnt want to come home . Looks as if the weed may have been washed away.Only time will tell.post-9468-074062500 1332666218_thumb.jpg

Aweome trout, well done!

good fish, we were up their tuesday for one landed lost three more and hooked a bully on the hardbody. howd you go gettn up those rapids, there are big boulders under that section, we usally camp across from the big eddy, flattened now. hows all the dead carp and eels?

Craig,

you could catch fish in a bathtub.

Amazing photos too of the dam.

How's that shot of the uprooted trees still holding onto the dirt and river stones ?

The force of the water pushing through must have been phenomenal.

A nice brace of trout your son has got there.

Forgive me if I got this wrong, but is that Wyatt ?

Did I get the name right ?

I think my short-term memory aint what it used to be, if I remember correctly....

What was your name again ?

Catch up soon for the Pirtek challenge if you're gonna be in Botany bay...

Tony

Lovely work really great efforts and i nice feed (AWESOME :1fishing1: )

Chris.

good fish, we were up their tuesday for one landed lost three more and hooked a bully on the hardbody. howd you go gettn up those rapids, there are big boulders under that section, we usally camp across from the big eddy, flattened now. hows all the dead carp and eels?

We got the 5.5 metre up there with no worries , being up that part of the river all my life and know where every rock is , now i said that i will hit 1 next time . The carp are dead everywhere , comming out from the dam is too big a fall , its good to see

Craig,

you could catch fish in a bathtub.

Amazing photos too of the dam.

How's that shot of the uprooted trees still holding onto the dirt and river stones ?

The force of the water pushing through must have been phenomenal.

A nice brace of trout your son has got there.

Forgive me if I got this wrong, but is that Wyatt ?

Did I get the name right ?

I think my short-term memory aint what it used to be, if I remember correctly....

What was your name again ?

Catch up soon for the Pirtek challenge if you're gonna be in Botany bay...

Tony

Paul , opps Tony ,Yes its Wyatt , and the Pirtek will have to wait another year , i will let you try and win something for a change as we have another comp on , cheers

We got the 5.5 metre up there with no worries , being up that part of the river all my life and know where every rock is , now i said that i will hit 1 next time . The carp are dead everywhere , comming out from the dam is too big a fall , its good to see

cheers mate next time im not going to stop at the floating boom thingy, havent been up that neck of the woods for a couple of years but geez i cant think of a better reason to have a crack,

well done again mate.

Paul , opps Tony ,Yes its Wyatt , and the Pirtek will have to wait another year , i will let you try and win something for a change as we have another comp on , cheers

I would have trouble winning a one-tickit lottery that I bought myself.

They would not be able to find the tickit in the barrel !

I just want to have an excuse to fish all-day really, while helping a worthy cause....

It's been a long time since I entered a fishing comp.

Last time I did and I won some prizes, I walked away feeling used and abused.

The nice prizes spruiked turned out to be fruit hampers, wines, caps and ties !

Then they tried to nick all my big snapper and tailor to raffle off for funds for the club !

I took my fish, left the prizes and never went back...

....bad memories them....

No more comps for me....

except this one....

We get to let our fish go for a change...

Tony

I would have trouble winning a one-tickit lottery that I bought myself.

They would not be able to find the tickit in the barrel !

I just want to have an excuse to fish all-day really, while helping a worthy cause....

It's been a long time since I entered a fishing comp.

Last time I did and I won some prizes, I walked away feeling used and abused.

The nice prizes spruiked turned out to be fruit hampers, wines, caps and ties !

Then they tried to nick all my big snapper and tailor to raffle off for funds for the club !

I took my fish, left the prizes and never went back...

....bad memories them....

No more comps for me....

except this one....

We get to let our fish go for a change...

Tony

Yes mate you right , its fishing for a good cause and is the best and fairest comp to fish , hope you do ok and if you dont i will drop in a fruit basket for you :1yikes: