Apple Tree Bay

BrettP

I am thinking of heading into Cowan creek on Sat arvo and returning at around 9pm. Could anyone tell me if the gates in the national park are locked at night? Can I get out of the park after dark?

If so is Akuna Bay Ramp any better?

No worries with Apple Tree.  Just don't use the small parking area at the ramp which is locked.  Main area is the go.

55934[/snapback]

Thanks Pedro. Saves me a flogging from the missus. Have you heard of any Hairtail around. I have never fished for them before and may give it a try.

Brett - have you read our posts on the last hairtail social ?? We had the same result as the past two years - nought, zero, blank, none, zilch. In fact some of us believe they only exist in peoples minds.

All jokes aside - I have not seen any confirmed on any site or newspaper or magazine by photographic evidence for the past three years.

But we did get other fish on the social so its still worth your time.

55987[/snapback]

[/quote

What are you really trying to say? :1prop:

I have only found this site today and have been looking through. I did see your hairtail outing notice, but di not find the results. I am only just starting to take my fishing a little more seriously and trying to learn as I go. Thanks for your help and I think I will visit this site a lot more.

What are you really trying to say? :1prop:

I have only found this site today and have been looking through. I did see your hairtail outing notice, but di not find the results.  I am only just starting to take my fishing a little more seriously and trying to learn as I go. Thanks for your help and I think I will visit this site a lot more.

55993[/snapback]

you won't find any results.

b'cos there wasn't any.

:074:

Was still a good night out though :biggrin2:

Ed