Poddy Mullet

MannY

Hey Guys,

I fish mostly landbased. I've also recently gotten into catching my own bait and gained alot of excitement in doing so :beersmile:

I've tried to catch poddy mullet at Chipping Norton and Windang with no luck... :thumbdown:

Does anyone know any in good locations in Chipping Norton\Windang? If you don't want to share with everyone, pls PM me. Would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Guest Aussie007

try the wharfs or slow moving water around chipping norton u can try along silverwater cresent lansvale u can walk right along the park or use to be able u can walk down to the water and burley up using bread and bread crumbs if the poddys can see u moving around on the shore they wont come close the ones around the wharfs have seen people all there life but will be harder to catch and not so shy

Guest Aussie007

I tried catching poddies today at local boat ramp , only got tiny bream going into home made trap :( poddies would swim around trap only.

your almost there just tear off 2-3 small pieces of bread 50c piece size dont squash the bread u want it to float drop the bread around the top of your trap once the poddys go into feeding frenzy your trap will fill up with poddys

try the wharfs or slow moving water around chipping norton u can try along silverwater cresent lansvale u can walk right along the park or use to be able u can walk down to the water and burley up using bread and bread crumbs if the poddys can see u moving around on the shore they wont come close the ones around the wharfs have seen people all there life but will be harder to catch and not so shy

thanks! :thumbup: