Beach fishing tonight- northern beaches

muzzaroach

Hiya,

This is my first post so go easy on me. This might be a pretty lame post but Im gonna ask anyway.

I am a pretty irregular fisho, but love it.

Ive picked tonights (945pm )high tide to go beach or rock fishing somewhere on the northern beaches. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to target ?

Its been a while sinve ive been out. I usually wade out to long reef point to target bream or hit warriewood or dee why to go after whiting. But not sure what people have been catching off the beaches recently....

Any advice would be welcomed....

Cheers

Hiya,

This is my first post so go easy on me. This might be a pretty lame post but Im gonna ask anyway.

I am a pretty irregular fisho, but love it.

Ive picked tonights (945pm )high tide to go beach or rock fishing somewhere on the northern beaches. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to target ?

Its been a while sinve ive been out. I usually wade out to long reef point to target bream or hit warriewood or dee why to go after whiting. But not sure what people have been catching off the beaches recently....

Any advice would be welcomed....

Cheers

gday mate and :1welcomeani: we were going to head out tonight in the boat for an all nighter around flint ans steel but with the weather looking a bit blowy , the mrs canned it :ranting2: but i thought it would be good to target some jewys tonight , anyways good luck and let us no how it goes

cheers paul.

Hi,

We are going to hit the northern beaches tonight in the hope of catching that mysterious beach Jew that has managed to avoid me for the last few months! I had a walk down a few beaches today and it looks good with the big tide tonight - my only worry is that there was a lot of kelp in the surf. Anyway let's hope we are all putting pictures up tomorrow :-)

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

We are going to hit the northern beaches tonight in the hope of catching that mysterious beach Jew that has managed to avoid me for the last few months! I had a walk down a few beaches today and it looks good with the big tide tonight - my only worry is that there was a lot of kelp in the surf. Anyway let's hope we are all putting pictures up tomorrow :-)

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i just checked out a few spots too. Narrabeen near the pines has a nice gutter and also Cooks Terrace near Mona Vale Hospital has a nice gutter too. Good luck!