Surf Fishing near Sydney?

jay83091

Hi Experts,

Hope you are all well!

I am quite new to surf fishing especially around Sydney.

Could anyone please recommend me a beach for surf fishing? I've been to Coogee and Maroubra beach but don't think I can fish there due to number of surfers :(

Thanks

Regards,

James

I don't usually fish that side of the harbor..

I prefer the northern beaches like narrabeen. Both south and north narrabeen are always worth a shot, anything from jews, salmon to bream and whiting.

Cheers

Wanda and Garie looks really good!

Are they safe for kids?

Cheers

Wanda is safe for the kids and easy access garie is a bit further drive though the national park bit more isolated no phone reception down there , I have caught good size aussie salmon at Wanda last winter I am just getting ready to get back out there this winter

Wanda is safe for the kids and easy access garie is a bit further drive though the national park bit more isolated no phone reception down there , I have caught good size aussie salmon at Wanda last winter I am just getting ready to get back out there this winter

Vodafone has good 3G reception at garie.

Mate

Wanda is safe...plenty of surfers...go there early mornings...late afternoon...forget the weekends...

Garie is safe too...not as busy...u need to pay a fee...its inside the royal national park...

We usually catch salmon tailor on both beaches...sometimes flatty trev bream...

Good luck...

I must try Wanda and Garie once this rain stops!!!

Hopefully I will be able to spot a nice gutter. :)

Cheers

im close to wanda if you wana let me no when your going and i could come for a fish depending on my work roster