BROOKLYN SYDNEY

Howe

G'day fellow raiders I registered to this forum to ask you guys where is good land base fishing spot in Brooklyn??

Is Hawkesbury Cruises and Charters a good location as its near pacific highway?

Or

Is the Bath area near danger rd good?

Or

Parsley bay fishing?

and also what type of fish can you catch at Brooklyn?

Please fellow raiders recommend a good spot and tell me what fish you can catch, (I never get any big fish only illegal sizes :( )

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D

:1clap:

G'day fellow raiders I registered to this forum to ask you guys where is good land base fishing spot in Brooklyn??

Is Hawkesbury Cruises and Charters a good location as its near pacific highway?

Or

Is the Bath area near danger rd good?

Or

Parsley bay fishing?

and also what type of fish can you catch at Brooklyn?

Please fellow raiders recommend a good spot and tell me what fish you can catch, (I never get any big fish only illegal sizes :( )

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D

:1clap:

im pretty sure theres bream and jewfish but im not sure were to fish lanbased as i want to try it out aswell

I have been only in a boat on the Hawkesbury, but my mates go land based regularly and catch bream at Berowra Waters.

Berowra waters I wanted to go there as well but which side is good for fishing land base??

Berowra waters ferry EAST OR WEST?

Berowra waters I wanted to go there as well but which side is good for fishing land base??

Berowra waters ferry EAST OR WEST?

Howe,

I have fished the east side of Berowra Water Ferry. If you are facing Hornsby there is a bush track that runs off to your right (I think it's part of the Great North Walk), head up there and you will find many spots to try. I have never caught anything of size fishing from there (only fished it 3 times about 5 years ago) but you can get Bream, Flathead and Whiting.

Also try under the F3 bridge (both Sydney and Central Coast sides), there is some deep water so you have a chance of landing a decent fish. Be aware that the current rockets through there so you may need some heavy lead to keep you bait up near the pylons.

Matt