Video of the hot king session on the 27/4

Formosan

Here is video of the kingy action we had recently , We hope you like it,
Let us know your feedback. The video was put together by Quintrex480. Good job mate.

This video is related to this post
http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=62903

Looks like Invision dont like to embed Vimeo. Edited by Formosan

Loved it. Id say by this time tomorrow i will have watched it a dozen times. Nice tip on the speed I've been DRing way to quick.

Thanks for sharing I feel a sick day coming on this Saturday

Cheers Luke

Loved it. Id say by this time tomorrow i will have watched it a dozen times. Nice tip on the speed I've been DRing way to quick.

Thanks for sharing I feel a sick day coming on this Saturday

Cheers Luke

Thanks Luke, the trick is to mix it up, range between 2-5knots and stick it into neutral once in a while. Yeah u do sound a little bit sick, permission granted for a day off on the bay ehheeh :)

Thanks Luke, the trick is to mix it up, range between 2-5knots and stick it into neutral once in a while. Yeah u do sound a little bit sick, permission granted for a day off on the bay ehheeh :)

:biggrin2: Stop giving away our secrets!

Let us know your feedback. The video was put together by Quintrex480. Good job mate.

Looks like Invision dont like to embed Vimeo.

Nice work! Was that on a Saltiga? been looking at them lately. If so what size and and how do you rate?

and my new DR weight turned up this morning ;) I might need to get a sudden case of the chicken pox to give me two weeks squiding practice.

Now put the weight to good use and show us some kings. :)

Love the video, gave me a laugh good work.

were running out of time before the kings leave the bay with this cold weather we need to make the most of it by around end of May.

Have you guys had any luck outside the bay in winter

Yeh get them while they are still here.

Don't know about luck in winter, We never been outside during winter but We will find out this season.

Awsome video and fishing :thumbup: Only thing I was waiting for the boat to transform with that music. Awsome guys.

You make me wanna pull out my camera and do a clip now.

Is it Go pro? Love to see vids.

Excellent stuff fellas . I feel like going out and buying heavy setups lol.

Chris

We use to bring a knife to a gun fight but everyone was sick of hearing of bust offs. :biggrin2:

Nice work! Was that on a Saltiga? been looking at them lately. If so what size and and how do you rate?

Thanks. Yep We both own each a Daiwa Saltiga SALD35HS Hyper Speed Lever Drag and matching Saltiga Rod.

They are tops for the bling factor as well as top notch grunt in the drag department, does the job quite easy on Hoodies.

Edited by Formosan

All my gear is light might try for kings next season.

Chris

hey Chris, PM me for any questions you might have on gear, hopefully we'll get you onto a King before next season :biggrin2:

Great job on the video guys, :thumbup: Love the music

Whats with the gaff jobs, that was halarious

It was like 1,2 miss a few & gaff

cheers

zed

HAHAHAHa we're use to gaffing larger kings, there isn't enough surface area on these smaller ones! :biggrin2: nah, I am just hopeless at gaffing, I'd rather just haul them in via the leader, but Formosan insists I gaff them.

Nice work boys, thanks for sharing

Not a problem, hopefully we'll get a hoodie on video next time..

Looks like Invision dont like to embed Vimeo.

Great haul of kingies mate. When your rods buckle over all i can say is thats gold!@@@#@## :thumbup: great job :biggrin2:

You guys make it look easy. You were posing for the shots, that's why you put your leg up right? Ha Ha! :074:

All we need now is a shot of the squid grounds and we will have everything! :biggrin2:

Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to work I go! Damn! :ranting2:

I think I feel a sicky coming on as well. :biggrin2:

Cheers guys :thumbup:

J.H

Edited by J Hooked

You guys make it look easy. You were posing for the shots, that's why you put your leg up right? Ha Ha! :074:

All we need now is a shot of the squid grounds and we will have everything! :biggrin2:

Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to work I go! Damn! :ranting2:

I think I feel a sicky coming on as well. :biggrin2:

Cheers guys :thumbup:

J.H

AHAHHA man when I looked back on the video, it was so embarassing to see myself in that position, but thought I had to share tips on how NOT TO stand when trying to gaff! :biggrin2:

hmmmm... squidding video of backgrounds... might have to think about that a little J, we might just sneak in some peeks here and there :biggrin2:

Edited by quintrex480

Great video! what size line have you got on your Daiwa's for Kings? Do you ever try for them on SP's or always use squid?

Thanks, 80lb Dawai accudepth braid, to about 3 metres of 80lb shock leader to swivel and then 80lb flurocarbon.

Never really tried with SP's but maybe give it a go one day.... all our catches of late has all been squid.