Regular Fishing Partner

Timmy97

I recently acquired an older 17ft fibreglass carribean runabout and am looking for someone or a couple of blokes to go out with. I have experience with boating down the south coast (i have a house and 15ft tinny there for the last 10 years there) but not alot in sydney waterways.

Looking for someone with some boating experience and that knows some of the waterways and best spots in either botany bay, sydney harbour/parra river or georges river. I dont mind if people have a couple of drinks but no getting pissed. I am about 30 and am always happy to meet new people and i cant launch my boat on my own. Its an old boat but has heaps of power and is very solid and stable. I have some fishing gear but not alot as yet. I will buy it as i find i need it.

I live near parramatta

I work full time so weekends.

Anyone interested can text me on 0431399340 or PM me here if you prefer. I can potentially go this sunday and most weekends

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im happy to do sunday mornings with you...say 6am-12...I have a young family and need to get home by 1-ish,,, i have a 6.5metre plate boat and a kayak,,, i know botany bay and outside pretty well but am no king,,, i can show you all my good spots,,,, I will get all the bait needed and pay the fuel,,,,you can wash the boat,,, i have all my own gear plus shit loads more,,,I have been out with many guys on their boats and shown them around,,, i have a boat licence,and my own life jacket,,,, I love to fish and show you how to use your fishfinder,, which fishfinder do you have?? I have a HDS8 on my plate boat and a lowrance elite 4 DSI on my kayak.....Im still learning too!