Retractable transducer bracket

daniel944

Hi All

I wnt to have some sort of retractable transducer bracket for my tinny so I can slide it down banks without damaging the tranducer, anyone seen anything like this?

Cheers

Daniel

both of the major boat accessories dealers do them

same as any tackle shop that has a account with bla

Hi All

I wnt to have some sort of retractable transducer bracket for my tinny so I can slide it down banks without damaging the tranducer, anyone seen anything like this?

Cheers

Daniel

This should do the job. As Juggs wrote , they available from the larger marine dealers , cost around $50.00

post-731-054684700 1337470099_thumb.jpg

Geoff

This should do the job. As Juggs wrote , they available from the larger marine dealers , cost around $50.00

post-731-054684700 1337470099_thumb.jpg

Geoff

Do you know if you can completely remove the piece that goes up and down while leaving the other part fixed to the boat?

As in, removing the transducer and variable mounting completely when not in use, while leaving the rest of the bracket.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know if you can completely remove the piece that goes up and down while leaving the other part fixed to the boat?

As in, removing the transducer and variable mounting completely when not in use, while leaving the rest of the bracket.

Yep, it comes straight off.

There is also a vertical brackett available - same concept - if your transducer requires it. In fact, it will probably be the one you want.

View here :

www.whitworths.com.au/main_itemdetail.asp?cat=&item=32383&intAbsolutePage=1

Tuffy

Yep, it comes straight off.

There is also a vertical brackett available - same concept - if your transducer requires it. In fact, it will probably be the one you want.

View here :

www.whitworths.com.au/main_itemdetail.asp?cat=&item=32383&intAbsolutePage=1

Tuffy

Thanks mate, might use the aluminium one though as I'm doing everything on the cheap.