georges jewies

screech

Bit of a late report. Monday night got out with the misses armed with frozen squid on the georges and it was a great session. Didnt catch anything big but the plenty caught and missed. Landed 5 jews ranging 50-60cm. Only kept one for dinner.

Night consisted of double hook ups and multiple runs going off at the same time.

So proud of the misses landing her fish in the pic below.

Lately been catching lots of little jews around that size. Anyone else finding lots of small ones around?

Tight lines!

post-5473-010374400 1337831498_thumb.jpg

Solid session there mate, well done.

Same here, caught plenty of the soapies in the georges and the Hacking and heard of the same stories in Hawkesbery.

Good to see the results in restocking the fish into these systems by the fisheries. And glad to see our fishing license fee is not getting wasted.

where were you fishing nicko? alaska.

poor thing looks freezing. i did a session out there the other night. all nighter on that gun spot i gave you the marks for.

wasnt a gun spot this night, just pickers. Had squid from the fishmarkets too.

anyway, 2am the wind was going straight through me. Had a mate up the front with a sleeping bag over his head to beat the breeze. I was down the back with 3 layers of clothing and a winter sleeping bag, didnt do a thing.

Jewie fisherman are a special bunch during winter especially.

might save the next night till tshirt and thongs weather.

where were you fishing nicko? alaska.

poor thing looks freezing. i did a session out there the other night. all nighter on that gun spot i gave you the marks for.

wasnt a gun spot this night, just pickers. Had squid from the fishmarkets too.

anyway, 2am the wind was going straight through me. Had a mate up the front with a sleeping bag over his head to beat the breeze. I was down the back with 3 layers of clothing and a winter sleeping bag, didnt do a thing.

Jewie fisherman are a special bunch during winter especially.

might save the next night till tshirt and thongs weather.

Brother i was wearing thermos, 2 shirts and 2jumpers..... Sooo cold.

Shame about ur session. Somehow we need a portable heater for our next session.